EMI / RFI Shielding Conductive Coatings
ESI offers conductive coatings on glass and film to protect displays from various types of atmospheric disturbance, including EMI (Electro Magnetic Interference) and RFI (Radio Frequency Interference). EMI and RFI shielding is available on various substrates including glass and acrylic.
Applications of EFI / RFI Shielding include: industrial and rugged displays, military displays, industrial controls and equipment, aircraft shielding, and test and measurement equipment.
ITO COATED GLASS
ESI offers high quality conductive coatings on glass for EMI/RFI shielding.
- Vacuum deposited ITO (Indium Tin Oxide) coatings index matched to specification are offered in various levels
- ITO coatings on glass offer high quality optical properties and superior shielding effectiveness
- ITO coated glass is offered as a laminated filter or single pane glass
- Additional coatings such as anti-reflection and anti-glare are also available
- Levels of ITO offered on glass are as follows:
- ≥ 1 ohms/sq
- ≥ 5 ohms/sq
- ≥ 9-15 ohms/sq
- Custom ITO levels available upon request
ITO COATED FILMS (TRANSPARENT CONDUCTIVE FILMS)
Multi-layer transparent conductive coatings on flexible PET Film.
- These films offer high visible transmission with low resistance
- Reduces EMI / IR from display surface
- Film can be laminated to touch screens, glass or acrylic. ESI offers custom lamination of these films
- Levels of ITO/EMI shielding films offered:
≥ 2.4 ohms/sq
≥ 8-10 ohms/sq
≥ 100 ohms/sq
Custom ITO levels available upon request
WIRE MESH EMI SHIELDING
ESI offers a variety of wire mesh materials for optical EMI/RFI shielding of electronic displays.
- Wire mesh is ≥ 1 ohms/sq
- 80 or 100 opi (openings per inch)
- Stainless steel or copper Base
- Stainless steel wire diameter- .0012” (31µm)
- Copper wire diameter- .0022” (56µm)
- Mesh can be laminated in between optical substrates or to rear surface of touch screens
- Mesh can be applied to metal frames and secured with gasket material
ESI offers the following busbar options for termination of EMI/RFI filter:
- Silver epoxy
- Copper tape
Request a Quote
Some error has occured.